Adaptive Fitness Classes
The Southington Recreation Department is pleased to offer this fitness program for children with special needs who are currently enrolled in Grades 1-12; Southington residents only.
Children with disabilities face unique challenges, but they can still participate in physical activities. Your child will benefit from a specialized fitness program which will provide a safe routine and physical outlet as well as work on boosting self-esteem and confidence. The implementation of physical activity for children with special needs has numerous benefits. There will be a total of six (6) classes held on Monday evenings. The program will be led by Colleen Murphy.
||April 16, 23, 30; May 7, 14, 21
||DePaolo Middle School (Gym), 385 Pleasant St., Southington
||$55.00 per child
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Download a Registration Form (Required)
- A completed/signed registration form and payment in full must be submitted to the Recreation Department by Friday, April 13, 2018. Forms and/or payments will not be accepted at class.
- Class size is limited and registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Register By Mail: Recreation Department, P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489
- Register In Person: Southington Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor)
- Please contact the Recreation office at 860-276-6219 with any questions or to reserve a space in this class.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable 3% service fee applies to all credit card transactions.