Tennis Lessons for Adults
The Southington Recreation Department is offering beginner's level tennis lessons for Southington resident adults ages 18 & up. Classes will be held on Tuesday & Thursday evenings. The instructor is Nicole Marziarz. Participants must bring their own tennis racket and water bottle. Class size is limited and registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
||July 24, 26, 31; August 2, 7, 9
||6:30 - 7:30 pm
||Memorial Park Tennis Courts, 776 Woodruff St., Southington
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Register Online or Register By Mail
- Registration will also be accepted in person at the Recreation Department during regular business hours.
- Registration and payment are required by Friday, July 20, 2018. Money will NOT be accepted at class.
- Registration forms and/or payments may be dropped off at the Recreation Department in Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor) or mailed to P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489.
- Please contact the Recreation office at 860-276-6219 with any questions or to reserve a space in the class.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Only)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.