Arts & Crafts Classes for Individuals with Special Needs
Fall 2017 - Spring 2018
The Southington Recreation Department is offering Arts & Crafts classes for individuals with special needs (participants must be accompanied by an adult throughout each class). There will be a total of eight (8) classes held on Thursday evenings. The instructors are Michele Boucher and Sandy Michalak.
||2017: October 12, November 9, December 14
2018: January 11, February 8, March 8, April 26, May 24
||6:30 - 8:00 pm
||Derynoski Elementary School (Cafeteria), 240 Main St., Southington
||$120.00/full program; $15.00/single class
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Register Online or Register By Mail
- Registration will also be accepted in person at the Recreation Department during regular business hours.
- Registration and payment are required prior to attending the program. Money will NOT be accepted at class.
- Registration forms and/or payments may be dropped off at the Recreation Department in Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor) or mailed to P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489.
- Please contact the office at 860-276-6219 with any questions or to reserve a space in the class.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Only)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.