Youth Beach Volleyball
The Southington Recreation Department, in conjunction with Elevation Volleyball Academy, is pleased to offer this four-day camp for children ages 7-14.
Program Schedule & Fees
||Boys & girls ages 7-14; no residency requirements
||Monday-Thursday, August 6-9
||9:00 am - 12:00 pm
||Recreation Park Sand Volleyball Court, Maxwell Noble Dr., Plantsville
||$145.00 per child (includes tank top & sunglasses)
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned player, Beach Volleyball is a great way to learn all aspects of the sport. Every part of volleyball is touched upon in this program including serve receive, passing, setting, attacking, and blocking which improves your ball skills and court speed. Two to four people play on the court at a time, allowing more contacts with the ball than your traditional 6 vs 6. The program begins with individual skill work and moves to game-like drills and play.
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Registration Form (Required)
- Pre-registration and payment is required by Monday, July 30, 2018. Forms and/or money will NOT be accepted at class.
- Registration forms/payments may be mailed to Southington Recreation Dept., P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489 or dropped off at the office in Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor).
- Please contact the Recreation office at 860-276-6219 with any questions or to reserve a space in this class.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable 3% service fee applies to all credit card transactions.