High School Beach Volleyball
The Southington Recreation Department, in conjunction with Elevation Volleyball Academy, is pleased to offer this program for students entering grades 9-12 in the fall of 2018 (next school year). Classes will be held on Thursday evenings at Recreation Park.
Program Schedule & Fees
||Boys & girls entering grades 9-12; no residency requirements
||June 7, 14, 21, 28; July 12, 19, 26; August 2, 9
||6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
||Recreation Park Sand Volleyball Court, Maxwell Noble Dr., Plantsville
||$320.00 per child (includes tank top, beach volleyball, sand socks & sunglasses)
Beach Volleyball is a great way to work on and drastically improve every aspect of your volleyball game including ball skills and court speed. Every part of volleyball is touched upon in this program including serve receive, passing, setting, attacking, and blocking. Two to four people play on the court at a time, allowing more contacts with the ball than your traditional 6 vs 6. The program begins with individual skill work and moves to game-like drills and play. Participants are encouraged to play in beach volleyball tournaments throughout the Northeast. (Tournament costs are not included in the program fee.)
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Registration Form (Required)
- Pre-registration and payment is required by Friday, June 1, 2018. Forms and/or money will NOT be accepted at class.
- Registration forms/payments may be mailed to Southington Recreation Dept., P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489 or dropped off at the office in Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor).
- Please contact the Recreation office at 860-276-6219 with any questions or to reserve a space in this class.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable 3% service fee applies to all credit card transactions.