Boys Volleyball League
The Southington Recreation Department, in conjunction with Elevation Volleyball Academy, is pleased to offer this youth volleyball program for boys ages 7-14. There are no residency requirements to participate. The program will run for a total of 8 weeks on Monday evenings.
The first 2 classes will be skills-based. Fundamentals (including serve, serve receive, passing, and attacking) will be emphasized with game-like training in a fun and enthusiastic environment. Boys will then be broken into age groups and given a team with a coach for the remaining 6 classes. Those classes will consist of skill-based drills for the first 45-50 minutes, followed by a competitive game for the last 20-30 minutes. All participants will receive a league t-shirt.
Program Schedule & Fees
||Boys, Ages 7-14
||March 12, 19, 26; April 2, 23, 30; May 7, 14
||6:15 - 8:45* pm
||Derynoski Elementary School (Gym), 240 Main St., Southington
||$105.00 per child
*All participants will attend from 6:15-8:45 pm for the first 2 classes. The remaining 6 classes will be split into two sessions with teams meeting from either 6:15-7:30 pm or 7:30-8:45 pm. Parents will be advised of the appropriate time slot for their child once teams have been established.
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Registration Form (Required)
- Pre-registration and payment is required by Monday, March 5, 2018. Forms and/or money will NOT be accepted at class.
- Registration forms/payments may be mailed to Southington Recreation Dept., P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489 or dropped off at the office in Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor).
- Please contact the Recreation office at 860-276-6219 with any questions or to reserve a space in this class.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable 3% service fee applies to all credit card transactions.