The Southington Parks & Recreation Department has partnered with Silver Mill Tours of Meriden, CT to offer the bus trips listed below. Please note that smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited on all buses. All trips depart from the Park & Ride commuter lot located on Route 10 near the Southington/Cheshire town line (approx. 1/4 mile north off I-691, Exit 3).
Schedule of Trips for 2014-2015
Number of seats remaining was last updated 11/19/2014 at 10:30 am.
Individual Trip Details
Click on any destination/event name listed above to view a flyer which provides complete details for that particular trip, including cost. To view details/cost of all trips at once, download our 2014 Bus Trips Booklet or 2015 Bus Trips Booklet.
Would you like to be notified by e-mail when new trips are added or existing trips are changed, sold out or cancelled? Visit the E-Mail Notifications page and select the "Parks & Recreation Bus Trips" option!
- Reservations cannot be confirmed unless payment has been received in full.
- Before submitting a payment, please call the Parks & Recreation office at 860-276-6219 to confirm that space is still available on the trip(s) of your choice.
- After payment has been received, you will receive an official confirmation notice in the mail from Silver Mill Tours. You will need to bring this notice with you on the day your trip departs - please keep it in a safe place!
- Just before your departure date (within 5 days), you will receive a detailed itinerary in the mail that will include your bus pick-up time and time of departure from your destination.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be issued unless the trip is cancelled by Silver Mill Tours or you have purchased travel insurance. Detailed instructions on obtaining insurance will be provided with your official confirmation notice.
- Cash (Exact Change Only)
- Money Order
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
Payments may be submitted in person at the Parks & Recreation Department (Town Hall, 75 Main Street, 2nd Floor) or by mail (P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489). Credit card payments are accepted in the office and online. Check or money order should be made payable to "Town of Southington."
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card payments.