The Southington Parks & Recreation Department has partnered with Silver Mill Tours of Meriden, CT to offer the bus trips listed below. Please note that smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited on all buses.
Schedule of Trips for 2014
Number of seats remaining was last updated 10/20/2014 at 1:00 pm.
|Boston "On Your Own"
|Salem, MA "Haunted Happenings"
|New York City "On Your Own"
Individual Trip Details
Download our 2014 Bus Trips Booklet or call us at (860) 276-6219 for further information.
Would you like to be notified by e-mail when new trips are added or existing trips are changed, sold out or cancelled? Visit the E-Mail Notifications page and select the "Parks & Recreation Bus Trips" option!
- Reservations cannot be confirmed unless payment has been received in full.
- Before submitting a payment, please call the Parks & Recreation office at 860-276-6219 to confirm that space is still available on the trip(s) of your choice.
- After payment has been received, you will receive an official confirmation notice in the mail from Silver Mill Tours. You will need to bring this notice with you on the day your trip departs - please keep it in a safe place!
- Just before your departure date (within 5 days), you will receive a detailed itinerary in the mail that will include your bus pick-up time and time of departure from your destination.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be issued unless the trip is cancelled by Silver Mill Tours or you have purchased travel insurance. Detailed instructions on obtaining insurance will be provided with your official confirmation notice.
- Cash (Exact Change Only)
- Money Order
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
Payments may be submitted in person at the Parks & Recreation Department (Town Hall, 75 Main Street, 2nd Floor) or by mail (P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489). Credit card payments are accepted in the office and online. Check or money order should be made payable to "Town of Southington."
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card payments.