Flag Football Camp
The Southington Recreation Department, in conjunction with Skyhawks Sports Academy, is pleased to offer this new one-week camp for Southington resident children ages 6-10.
Flag Football is the perfect introduction to "America's game." Campers learn skills on both sides of the football including the core components of passing, catching, and defense - all presented in a fun and positive environment. The week ends with the Skyhawks Super Bowl, giving participants a chance to showcase their skills on the gridiron!
Program Schedule & Fees
||Children ages 6-10; Southington residents only.
||Monday-Friday, June 25-29
||9:00 am - 1:00 pm
||Recreation Park Community Athletic Field (Drive-In Site), Plantsville
||$125.00 per child
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Registration Form (Required)
- Pre-registration and payment are required by Monday, June 18, 2018. Money & forms will NOT be accepted at class.
- Register By Mail: Southington Recreation Dept., PO Box 571, Southington, CT 06489
- Register In Person: Southington Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor)
- Class size is limited. Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions or to reserve a space for your child in this program.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable 3% service fee applies to all credit card transactions.