The Southington Recreation Department is pleased to partner with Kids Corner CT to offer this educational program for children ages 5-9. Classes will run for a total of four (4) weeks on Wednesday evenings.
||Children ages 5-9; no residency requirements.
||October 24; November 7, 14, 28
||5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
||Southington Police Dept. Education Room, 69 Lazy Lane
||Residents: $80.00 per child
Non-Residents: $90.00 per child
Join this hands-on class to design, create, problem-solve and build with straws and recycled materials. Students will build a roller coaster, bridges, launchers and much more! All class materials are included in the registration fee.
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Registration forms will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office.
- Forms and payment are due by 4:30 pm on Friday, October 19, 2018.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.