Double Dutch & Jump Rope
The Southington Recreation Department's Jump Rope & Double Dutch program is open to Southington resident boys and girls, ages 8-14. There will be a total of eight (8) classes held on Thursday evenings.
Kids will have fun and develop strength, agility and endurance by learning jump rope and Double Dutch skills. Participants will learn Double Dutch skills that include entering and exiting the ropes, turning the ropes, speed jumping, and amazing tricks. Jumpers will also learn single rope tricks starting with the basics. Returning jumpers will build on the basic skills to progress to new levels of fun and ability.
All participants will receive a free jump rope.
Class Schedule & Fees
||September 27; October 4, 11, 18, 25; November 1, 8, 15
||6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
||Plantsville Elementary School (Gym), 70 Church St., Plantsville
||$40.00 for the 1st child; $20.00 for each additional sibling
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Registration forms will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office.
- Forms and payment are due by 4:30 pm on Friday, September 21, 2018.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check or Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.