Burritt Street, Plantsville
||Daily, Dawn until Dusk
(Closing time may vary due to scheduled sporting events.)
- Basketball Courts (2 Lighted)
- Children's Playground & ADA Playscape
- Fishing Pond
- Frisbee Golf
- Girl's Softball Fields (7)
- Jogging Trail/Nature Hiking Trail
- Lacrosse Fields (2)
- Passive Recreation
- Picnic Grove
- Softball Field (1 Lighted)
- Tennis Courts (4 Lighted)
- Toboggan/Sled Run
Download the Panthorn Trail Guide
Park Use & Reservations
- Panthorn Park is open to the public, regardless of residency.
- A permit is required for any type of organized event taking place on park grounds (birthday party, fundraiser, group outing, bottle/can drive, etc.).
- Park space may be reserved by Southington residents/organizations only.
- Reservations at Panthorn Park are free of charge.
- Sport fields (lacrosse, softball) may be reserved by Town leagues only.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the park at all times.
- Due to insurance/liability issues, inflatable bounce houses are not allowed in the park (unless applicant can provide proof that they have obtained their own insurance for the event/bounce house; a copy of the insurance certificate must be presented to the Parks & Recreation Department prior to the event).
- Download a Park Use Permit Application