Tiny-Hawk Program (Ages 3-4)
The Southington Recreation Department, in conjunction with Skyhawks Sports Academy, is pleased to offer this skill-based youth sports program. The essentials of soccer and basketball are introduced in a fun and safe environment with lots of encouragement. Children will learn balance, body movement, hand/eye coordination, and skill development through a series of sport-specific games tailored to their attention spans.
Program Schedule & Fees
Two class date options are available for this program. Families will be asked to select one class day upon registration.
||Children ages 3 & 4; Southington residents only.
||Mondays, May 7, 14, 21; June 4, 11 -OR-
Wednesdays, May 9, 16, 23, 30; June 6
||Kennedy Middle School (Gym), 1071 South Main St., Plantsville
||$75.00 per child
*NOTE: The class dates are not interchangeable. If you sign up for the Monday program and miss a class, your child cannot make up the missed class on a Wednesday (and vice-versa).
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Registration Form (Required)
- Pre-registration and payment are required by Friday, May 4, 2018. Money & forms will NOT be accepted at class.
- Register By Mail: Southington Recreation Dept., PO Box 571, Southington, CT 06489
- Register In Person: Southington Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor)
- Class sizes are limited to 13 students each. Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions or to reserve a space for your child in this program.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable 3% service fee applies to all credit card transactions.