Tiny Tigers Program (Ages 3 & 4)
The Southington Recreation Department, in conjunction with Leadership Martial Arts, is pleased to offer this introductory program for children ages 3 & 4. Martial Arts are used to build skills through fun and challenging drills. This approach includes reinforcing good discipline, displaying confidence, and maintaining a positive attitude. A total of 18 classes will be held on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
||Children ages 3 & 4; no residency requirements.
||January 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29, 31; February 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17
||4:00-4:30 pm (Mondays & Wednesdays);
9:45-10:15 am (Saturdays)
||Leadership Martial Arts, 1156 Meriden-Waterbury Tpke., Plantsville
||$69.00 per child (includes uniform)
It is not mandatory to attend all 18 classes. Participants are welcome to attend as many or as few dates as their personal schedules allow. Please note, however, that the program cost will remain the same regardless of the number of classes attended.
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Download a Registration Form (Required)
- A completed/signed registration form and payment in full must be submitted to the Recreation Department by Friday, January 5, 2018. Forms and/or payments will not be accepted at class.
- Class size is limited and registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Register By Mail: Recreation Department, P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489
- Register In Person: Southington Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor)
- Please contact the Recreation office at 860-276-6219 with any questions or to reserve a space in this class.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable 3% service fee applies to all credit card transactions.