Yoga in the Water
The Southington Recreation Department is pleased to offer this aquatic fitness program for Southington residents. Classes will run for a total of four (4) weeks on Sunday mornings. The instructor is Lisa Cammuso.
||Southington residents, ages 16+
||July 28; August 11, 18, 25
||11:15 am - 12:15 pm
||Recreation Park Pool, 25 Maxwell Noble Dr., Plantsville
||$40.00 per person
Yoga in the water is low impact, making it an ideal way for people to improve their strength, flexibility, balance, and range of motion. The buoyancy of water removes the weight from your joints, making poses that might've felt challenging on land much easier in the water. This practice is for all skill levels, including beginners.
This program will blend yoga poses, breathing techniques, and meditation to find stillness and ease your body and mind into a state of relaxation. Our instructor will guide you through a stabilizing, energizing, and mindful practice, culminating with final relaxation through savasana. Yoga in the water has a lot to offer any yoga practitioner interested in exploring and deepening their practice.
Please bring a foam pool noodle to class if you have one.
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
Registration is CLOSED for this program.
- Registration forms will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office.
- Forms and payments are due by 4:30 pm on Friday, July 26, 2019.
- Advance registration and payment through the Recreation Department office is required in order to participate. Walk-ins will not be allowed on the day of the program.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Required)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card*
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.