Ballroom, Latin & Swing Dance Lessons
The Southington Recreation Department is offering Ballroom, Latin & Swing Dance instruction for both beginner and intermediate level dancers. Registration is open to adult couples only (ages 18+); there are no residency requirements. There will be a total of eight (8) classes held on Wednesday evenings. The instructors are Al & Sandy Lewis.
||March 28; April 4, 18, 25; May 2, 9, 16, 30
||7:00 - 8:00 pm
||Plantsville Elementary School (Cafeteria), 70 Church St., Plantsville
||$60.00 per couple
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Register Online or Register By Mail
- Registration will also be accepted in person at the Recreation Department during regular business hours.
- Registration and payment must be received in the Recreation Department by Friday, March 23, 2018. Money and/or forms will NOT be accepted at class.
- Registration forms and/or payments may be dropped off at the Recreation Department in Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor) or mailed to P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489.
- Please contact the office at 860-276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check or Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.