Men's Basketball League
2018-19 Winter Program & Open Gym Period
Open Gym play will be held on Monday evenings from 6:00-9:00 pm at the DePaolo Middle School gymnasium, 385 Pleasant Street, Southington on the following dates: November 26; December 3, 10 & 17, 2018. Please note that Open Gym will not take place if school is cancelled or closes early due to inclement weather.
Game play for registered teams will begin in early January 2019. Games will be scheduled on Tuesday and Thursday evenings (Mondays will be added, if necessary) through the end of March in the DePaolo Middle School gymnasium.
Registration and payment must be received in the Recreation Department office at Town Hall, either in person or by mail, no later than Friday, December 14, 2018. Registration forms and/or payments will NOT be accepted at DePaolo during Open Gym hours.
|$475.00 per team
$50.00 additional per out-of-town player (max = 3)
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Open to men 18 years of age and older
- Players must be a current resident of Southington OR a current Southington landowner/taxpayer OR have graduated from Southington High School
- A maximum of three (3) out-of-towners will be permitted per team; additional fees apply (see above)
- Proof of residency is required
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Only)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.
Questions? Send us an email! You may also call Dave Lapreay, Director of Recreation, at 860-276-6289.