Zumba Fitness® Classes
**Update 1/2/15: This program has been CANCELLED due to lack of registrations.**
The Southington Parks & Recreation Department is offering two sessions of Zumba Fitness® classes for adults (ages 18+) in the winter of 2015. There will be a total of sixteen (16) classes held on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Participants will be asked to select one session time upon registration. The instructor for both sessions is Kim Albert.
||Jan. 5, 7, 12, 14, 26, 28, Feb. 2, 4, 9, 11, 18, 23, 25, Mar. 2, 4, 9
||6:00 - 7:00 pm or 7:15 - 8:15 pm
||Plantsville Elementary School (Gym), 70 Church St., Plantsville
Zumba Fitness® classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. The exercises include music with fast and slow rhythms, as well as resistance training. The music and moves you will learn are derived from various dance styles such as salsa, cha-cha, belly dancing, hip-hop and more. It's easy to do, effective and exhilarating. There's no other fitness class like a Zumba Fitness® Party!
- Registration is accepted in person or by phone at the Parks & Recreation Department, online and by mail.
- Pre-registration and payment is required. Money will NOT be accepted at class.
- Registration forms and/or payments may be dropped off at the Parks & Recreation Department in Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor) or mailed to P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489.
- Please contact the Parks & Recreation office at 860-276-6219 with any questions or to reserve a space in the program.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.