Southington Soccer Club
Southington Soccer Club's programs are open to Southington resident boys & girls born between 8/1/1999 - 7/31/2007 (ages 7-14). In-person registrations for the Fall 2013 season will take place at the Recreation Park Field House, Maxwell Noble Dr., Plantsville, on the following dates:
|Saturday, June 8
||9:00 am - 11:00 am
|Monday, June 10
||6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
|Thursday, June 13
||6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Download a Registration Form
This program is geared toward developing the individual soccer skills of young players interested in becoming Travel players. The program will be directed by Professional Soccer Company, Soccer Strike. There will be 2 sessions (day and time to be determined) per week one practice and one inter-squad game. The importance of teamwork and having fun is also emphasized in this program.
- Open to boys and girls ages 7 & 8 (born between 8/1/2005 - 7/31/2007)
- Fee is $105 per player; includes Soccer Club t-shirt
- Copy of the child's birth certificate is required for all players (copy will not be returned)
This program includes two 1 1/2 hour practices per week. A professional coach from Soccer Strike will be assigned to each team for one of the practices/week. Specialized, separate goalkeeping training will also be provided by Soccer Strike. Games are typically held on weekends, either at Recreation Park or in other Connecticut towns.
- Open to boys and girls ages 9-14 (born between 8/1/1999 - 7/31/2005)
- Fee is $210 for the 1st child; $160 for each additional child (U9-U14) within the same household
- All players will need to purchase a new uniform at the cost of $105 per player (Adidas; includes 2 shirts, shorts and 2 socks); uniforms must be purchased online with a credit card - information will be provided at registration
- New players must bring a birth certificate copy to registration (copy will not be returned)
- Player attendance (new and returning) is required at registration for the purpose of creating photo IDs
- Tryouts may be necessary depending on the number of players per age group; date TBD.
For complete details on both programs, please visit www.southingtonsoccer.org.