Welcome to the Southington Town Clerk's office. The Town Clerk is an elected official, sworn to uphold constitutional law and the laws of the community. The Clerk acts as a liaison between the citizens of our community and its government.
It is our goal to serve the residents of Southington by providing assistance, supplying accurate and timely information, and increasing your access to town information and services. I invite you to stop by and experience our service with a smile.
Southington Town Clerk
The Town Clerk's Office offers many services as listed on the Additional Links section on the right.
In addition, our office provides many miscellaneous functions such as:
- Maintains a listing of members for all major Town Boards & Commissions
- Maintains all Agendas and Minutes for Town Boards and Commissions
- Maintains local liquor permit file
- Provides Notary Services and maintains a record of all Southington Notaries
- Maintains burial and cremation permit information
- Maintains a file of all lawsuits and claims filed against the town
- Webmaster for the town's website
- Official keeper of the Town Seal - click here to view the history of the Town Seal
Listing files in 'Town Clerk's Office'
Kathy Larkin, Town Clerk
Ericka L. Butler, Dep. Town Clerk
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
*Thursday 8:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m. *(4:30p.m. before a Friday Holiday)
75 Main Street
P.O. Box 152
Southington, CT 06489
Phone: (860) 276-6211
Fax: (860) 276-6229