Welcome to the Southington Town Clerk's office. The Town Clerk is an elected official, sworn to uphold constitutional law and the laws of the community. The Clerk acts as a liaison between the citizens of our community and its government.
It is our goal to serve the residents of Southington by providing assistance, supplying accurate and timely information, and increasing your access to town information and services. I invite you to stop by and experience our service with a smile.
Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020, all Municipal Buildings will be closed to the public and modifying operations to appointment-only for essential services. Staff members are available for essential services by appointment only. We strongly encourage residents and businesses to conduct business with the Town electronically and through the mail. Town staff will still be working in our closed facilities and available by email and phone. A drop box will also be available week days between the hours of 9am and 3pm for requests and recordings in the front lobby of Town Hall. Thursday evening hours have also been suspended until further notice. Click here for helpful information on our modified services.
Southington Town Clerk
The Town Clerk's Office offers many services as listed on the Additional Links section on the right.
In addition, our office provides many miscellaneous functions such as:
- Maintains a listing of members for all major Town Boards & Commissions
- Maintains all Agendas and Minutes for Town Boards and Commissions
- Maintains local liquor permit file
- Provides Notary Services and maintains a record of all Southington Notaries
- Maintains burial and cremation permit information
- Maintains a file of all lawsuits and claims filed against the town
- Webmaster for the town's website
- Official keeper of the Town Seal - click here to view the history of the Town Seal
Kathy Larkin, Town Clerk
Sandra Brunoli, Dep. Town Clerk
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
*Thursday 8:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m. *(4:30p.m. before a Friday Holiday)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
*Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. *(4:00 p.m. before a Friday Holiday)
75 Main Street
P.O. Box 152
Southington, CT 06489
Phone: (860) 276-6211
Fax: (860) 276-6229