Arts & Crafts for Individuals with Special Needs
The Southington Recreation Department is offering Arts & Crafts classes for individuals with special needs (participants must be accompanied by an adult throughout each class). There will be a total of four (4) classes held on Thursday evenings. The instructors are Michele Boucher and Sandy Michalak.
||September 20, October 18, November 8, December 13
||6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
||Derynoski Elementary School (Cafeteria), 240 Main St., Southington
||$60.00/full 4-class program; or $15.00/each individual class
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Registration forms will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office.
- Forms and payment are due by 4:30 pm on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 (if planning to attend the September 20 class).
- Registrations for the October-December classes will be accepted on an ongoing basis. Payments must be received in the Recreation Department office prior to attending any classes.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Only)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.