Double Dutch Jump Rope Team
The Southington Recreation Department is offering a Double Dutch Jump Rope Team program for boys and girls ages 8-14; Southington residents only. A total of 16 classes will be held on Tuesday & Thursday evenings. The instructor is Pam Patterson.
||January 16, 23, 25, 30; February 1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27; March 1, 6, 8, 13
||6:30 - 7:30 pm
||Kelley Elementary School (Cafeteria), 501 Ridgewood Rd., Southington
||$40.00/1st child; $20.00/each additional sibling
Double Dutch is both fun and challenging, and this exciting sport is making a comeback in the U.S. and around the world. In this program, kids will learn both jumping and turning, and will work on getting faster and creating unique routines with their teammates.
Jumpers will have the opportunity later in the year to attend workshops and competitions in Connecticut and other states as part of the Crickets Double Dutch Jump Rope Team (optional). For competitions, participants will be partnered up in groups of 3 or 4 kids in the same grade. Join with friends from your class and you can be on the same team!
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Download a Registration Form (Required)
- A completed/signed registration form and payment in full must be submitted to the Recreation Department by Monday, January 15, 2018. Forms and/or payments will not be accepted at class.
- Register By Mail: Southington Recreation Dept., PO Box 571, Southington, CT 06489
- Register In Person: Southington Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor)
- Class size is limited and registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please call the office at 860-276-6219 with any questions or to reserve a space for your child in this program.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Only)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.