Adult Fitness Classes
The Southington Recreation Department is offering fitness classes for adults ages 18 & up (no residency requirements). A total of 16 classes will be held on Tuesday & Thursday evenings. The instructor is Carol Brazil.
||September 26, 28; October 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26; November 2, 9, 14, 16, 28, 30
||6:30 - 7:30 pm
||Kennedy Middle School (Gym), 1071 South Main St., Plantsville
These classes will consist of low & high impact aerobics and strength training with free weights. Please bring a mat and free weights (1-10 lbs.) if you have them. Participants are reminded to wear comfortable clothing and sneakers. No children are allowed at the classes.
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Register Online or Register By Mail
- Registration will also be accepted in person at the Recreation Department during regular business hours.
- Registration and payment must be received in the Recreation Department by Monday, September 25, 2017. Money and/or forms will NOT be accepted at class.
- Registration forms and/or payments may be dropped off at the Recreation Department in Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor) or mailed to P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489.
- Please contact the office at 860-276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Only)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.