The Southington Recreation Department is offering fitness classes for adults (ages 18+; no residency requirements). A total of 16 classes will be held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. The instructor is Carol Brazil.
||Sept. 25, 27; Oct. 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30; Nov. 1, 8, 13, 15, 27
||6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
||Kennedy Middle School (Gym), 1071 South Main St., Plantsville
||$60.00 Full Session (2 days/wk); $30.00 Half Session (1 day/wk)
These classes will consist of low & high impact aerobics and strength training with free weights. Please bring a mat and free weights (1-10 lbs.) if you have them. Participants are reminded to wear comfortable clothing and sneakers. No children are allowed at the classes.
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Registration forms will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office.
- Forms and payment are due by 4:30 pm on Friday, September 21, 2018.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.