Adult Fitness Classes
The Southington Recreation Department is offering fitness classes for adults ages 18 & up (no residency requirements). A total of 16 classes will be held on Tuesday & Thursday evenings. The instructor is Carol Brazil.
||January 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30; February 1, 6, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, March 1, 6
||6:30 - 7:30 pm
||Kennedy Middle School (Gym), 1071 South Main St., Plantsville
These classes will consist of low & high impact aerobics and strength training with free weights. Please bring a mat and free weights (1-10 lbs.) if you have them. Participants are reminded to wear comfortable clothing and sneakers. No children are allowed at the classes.
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Register Online or Register By Mail
- Registration will also be accepted in person at the Recreation Department during regular business hours.
- Registration and payment must be received in the Recreation Department by Monday, January 8, 2018. Money and/or forms will NOT be accepted at class.
- Registration forms and/or payments may be dropped off at the Recreation Department in Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor) or mailed to P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489.
- Please contact the office at 860-276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Only)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.