Paperless Sewer Billing
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree to receive your Sewer Bill from Southington Sewer Department to your registered email address held on your Account. The Sewer Bill will not be printed and mailed to your postal address.
Receipt of the Sewer Bill by email will be deemed as delivered unless notice of unsuccessful transmission to your registered email address is received. In the event of a failure in delivery of an email to your registered email address, your registered email will be removed and the Sewer Bill will be mailed to your postal address.
To ensure you receive our emails, it is your responsibility to:
- Add SewerBilling@southington.org to your Address Book, Contacts, or Safe Senders list;
- Notify us if your email address changes;
- Check your junk email folder to see if your e-Bill has been delivered there instead of your Inbox;
- Contact us if you do not receive your e-Bill; and
- Keep your email account secure to protect the privacy of your personal information contained in the Sewer Bill.
|The Sewer Bill account(s) remains payable by you on the due date, whether or not you receive or read your Sewer Bill.
The Sewer Bill will be sent via email as a PDF attachment. To view and print PDF documents, you will need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You are responsible for ensuring Southington Sewer Department has your correct email address in order to receive your Sewer Bill by email. To update your email address or to stop the delivery of the Sewer Bills by email and to receive the Sewer Bill mailed to your postal address, please call the Sewer Department at 860-276-6233 from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Register for Paperless Billing