The Southington Recreation Department, in conjunction with Leadership Martial Arts, is pleased to offer this adult fitness and self defense program. Kick-Fit Kickboxing is an exciting workout program where you punch, jump, lift, and kick using heavy bags, rip bands, kettle bells, and medicine balls all while learning valuable self defense skills to build confidence wherever you go. The training is intense, but you'll learn effective self defense skills for the real world while having fun, making new friends, and getting in the best shape of your life!
A total of 18 classes will be held on Tuesday & Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings. Individuals who have already participated in a prior session of Kick-Fit classes are NOT eligible to enroll in this program.
||First-time students ONLY, ages 14 & up; no residency requirements.
|January 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 30; February 1, 3, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17
||7:15-8:00 pm (Tues. & Thurs.); 9:00-9:30 am (Sat.)
||Leadership Martial Arts, 1156 Meriden-Waterbury Tpke., Plantsville
||$99.00 per person (includes boxing gloves)
It is not mandatory to attend all 18 classes. Participants are welcome to attend as many or as few dates as their personal schedules allow. Please note, however, that the program cost will remain the same regardless of the number of classes attended.
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Download a Registration Form (Required)
- A completed/signed registration form and payment in full must be submitted to the Recreation Department by Friday, January 5, 2018. Forms and/or payments will not be accepted at class.
- Class size is limited and registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued unless the request is due to a medical emergency (doctor's note required).
- Register By Mail: Recreation Department, P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489
- Register In Person: Southington Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor)
- Please contact the Recreation office at 860-276-6219 with any questions or to reserve a space in this class.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable 3% service fee applies to all credit card transactions.