Swim Lessons: Session One
Summer 2018 Registration Dates
Registration will take place from 5:30-8:00 pm at Southington Town Hall, 75 Main Street; please see specific dates and room locations noted below. Class sizes are limited and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Your child must take swim lessons at the pool for which they have registered.
|Recreation Pool Lessons
||Thursday, May 24
||Lower Level Conference Room (Basement)
|Memorial Pool Lessons
||Wednesday, May 30
||Finance Dept. Conference Room (Top Floor)
Session One lessons at Recreation Pool are scheduled to begin the week of June 25; lessons at Memorial Pool are scheduled to begin the week of July 2. Lessons run for three (3) weeks with a total of 1 ½ hours of instruction per week. Specific class times will be determined at registration; however, all classes will be held between 10 am and Noon.
Note: There will be classes at both pools on Wednesday, July 4.
2018 Program Fees
- $55.00 per child
- Family Rates: $125 for 3 children or $150 for 4 children within the same household
- Cash (exact change only), check or money order are accepted.
- Make checks/money orders payable to: Town of Southington
- Open to Southington resident children, ages 5 & up.
- Proof of residency is required (driver's license is sufficient).
- A birth certificate is required for children registering for this program for the first time.
- Parents of returning students are asked to bring the child's swim card from last year if available.
- Payment is due upon registration.
Please contact the Recreation office at (860) 276-6219 or send us an email with any questions.