Swimming Lessons: Session Two
Registration for the second and final session of Swimming Lessons will take place on the dates & times listed below. Both registration sessions will take place at Southington Town Hall, 75 Main Street, in the Finance Department Conference Room (top floor). Class sizes are limited and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Your child must take swim lessons at the pool for which they have registered.
Evening Registration Dates
|Recreation Pool Lessons
||Thursday, July 12
|5:30 - 8:00 pm
|Memorial Pool Lessons
||Thursday, July 19
|5:30 - 8:00 pm
Session Two lessons at Recreation Pool are scheduled to begin the week of July 23; lessons at Memorial Pool are scheduled to begin the week of July 30. Lessons run for three (3) weeks with a total of 1 ½ hours of instruction per week. Specific class times will be determined at registration; however, all classes will be held between 10 am and Noon.
2018 Program Fees
- $55.00 per child
- Family Rates: $125 for 3 children or $150 for 4 children within the same household
- Cash (exact change only), check or money order are accepted.
- Make checks/money orders payable to: Town of Southington
- Open to Southington resident children, ages 5 & up.
- Proof of residency is required (driver's license is sufficient).
- A birth certificate is required for children registering for this program for the first time.
- Parents of returning students are asked to bring the child's swim card from last year if available.
- Payment is due upon registration.
Please contact the Recreation office at (860) 276-6219 or send us an email with any questions.