The Southington Recreation Department is offering a "gentle" Yoga class for adults (ages 18+). There will be a total of eight (8) classes held on Tuesday evenings. The instructor is Kathy Conyers.
||September 26; October 3, 10, 17, 24; November 14, 28; December 5
||6:30 - 7:45 pm
Strong Elementary School (Gym), 820 Marion Ave., Plantsville
Note: Please enter through the cafeteria doors by the rear parking lot.
Yoga helps to develop muscle tone and physical coordination, heighten your sense of well-being, exercise your cardiovascular system and deepen your concentration. Practicing yoga will improve your flexibility, strength, and balance. This guided relaxation will help to recharge the immune system and access your inner stillness.
You will need to wear loose clothing and bring your own yoga mat or flat blanket to class.
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Register Online or Register By Mail
- Registration will also be accepted in person at the Recreation Department during regular business hours.
- Registration and payment must be received in the Recreation Department by Monday, September 25, 2017. Money and/or forms will NOT be accepted at class.
- Registration forms and/or payments may be dropped off at the Recreation Department in Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor) or mailed to P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489.
- Please contact the office at 860-276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.