Adult "Gentle" Yoga
The Southington Recreation Department's "gentle" Yoga classes are open to adults, ages 18+; there are no residency requirements to participate. There will be a total of eight (8) classes held on Tuesday evenings. The instructor is Kathy Conyers.
||September 25; October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; November 13, 27
||6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Strong Elementary School (Gym), 820 Marion Ave., Plantsville
Note: Please enter through the cafeteria doors by the rear parking lot.
Yoga helps to develop muscle tone and physical coordination, heighten your sense of well-being, exercise your cardiovascular system and deepen your concentration. Practicing yoga will improve your flexibility, strength, and balance. This guided relaxation will help to recharge the immune system and access your inner stillness.
You will need to wear loose clothing and bring your own yoga mat or flat blanket to class.
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Registration forms will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office.
- Forms and payment are due by 4:30 pm on Friday, September 21, 2018.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.