The Southington Recreation Department's Zumba® Fitness classes are open to adults, ages 18+; there are no residency requirements to participate. There will be a total of sixteen (16) classes held on Monday and Wednesday evenings. The instructor is Kim Albert.
||Sept. 24, 26; Oct. 1, 3, 10, 17, 22, 24, 29; Nov. 7, 14, 19, 26, 28; Dec. 3, 5
||6:45 pm - 7:45 pm
||Plantsville Elementary School (Gym), 70 Church St., Plantsville
||$70.00 Full Session (2 days/wk); $35.00 Half Session (1 day/wk)
Zumba® Fitness classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. The exercises include music with fast and slow rhythms, as well as resistance training. The music and moves you will learn are derived from various dance styles such as salsa, cha-cha, belly dancing, hip-hop and more. It's easy to do, effective and exhilarating. There's no other fitness class like a Zumba® Fitness party!
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
Registration is CLOSED for this program.
- Registration forms will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office.
- Forms and payment are due by 4:30 pm on Friday, September 21, 2018.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.