Zumba® Fitness Classes
The Southington Recreation Department is offering Zumba® Fitness classes for adults (ages 18+; no residency requirements). There will be a total of sixteen (16) classes held on Monday and Wednesday evenings. The instructor is Kim Albert.
||January 8, 10, 22, 29, 31; February 5, 7, 12, 14, 21, 26, 28; March 5, 7, 12, 14
||6:45 - 7:45 pm
||Plantsville Elementary School (Gym), 70 Church St., Plantsville
Zumba® Fitness classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. The exercises include music with fast and slow rhythms, as well as resistance training. The music and moves you will learn are derived from various dance styles such as salsa, cha-cha, belly dancing, hip-hop and more. It's easy to do, effective and exhilarating. There's no other fitness class like a Zumba® Fitness party!
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Register Online or Register By Mail
- Registration will also be accepted in person at the Recreation Department during regular business hours.
- Registration and payment must be received in the Recreation Department by Friday, January 5, 2018. Money and/or forms will NOT be accepted at class.
- Registration forms and/or payments may be dropped off at the Recreation Department in Town Hall, 75 Main St. (2nd Floor) or mailed to P.O. Box 571, Southington, CT 06489.
- Please contact the office at 860-276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change ONLY)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card* (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.