Business Personal Property Information
WHO SHOULD FILE?
- Persons or entities (e.g. LLCs) conducting business of any kind. Any person or entity providing a service or product for compensation shall be considered a business.
- Owners of unregistered motor vehicles and/or vehicles registered in another state
- Owners of horses
WHAT PROPERTY SHOULD BE DECLARED?All personal property used in the conduct of business as of October 1st.
Filing Deadline - November 2, 2020 @ 4:30 PM
The personal property declaration must be signed and filed with the Assessor's office no later than November 2, 2020. Failure to file in a timely manner will result in an assessment made by the assessor from the best information available with a 25% penalty added.
Extensions of the filing date may be granted for good cause at the sole discretion of the assessor. An extension request must be submitted in writing prior to the November 2, 2020 deadline.
- 2020 Personal Property Declaration-Full Form
- 2020 Personal Property Declaration-Fillable Form
- 2020 Personal Property Declaration-Short Form
(Use with Full Form)
2020 Manufacturing Machinery Exemption-Itemized Listing
(Use with Full Form to provide itemized listing of all manufacturing equipment)