Report a Concern

The Engineering Department investigates concerns and complaints on a variety of subjects.  Concerns may be reported by using the general complaint form for issues involving road trenches, sidewalks, sanitary sewers, storm drainage, surface drainage, stopping sight distance, tree removal, or any other miscellaneous engineering item.

To directly e-mail the appropriate person regarding a concern or complaint, please choose the subject below: