SOUTHINGTON FIRE DEPARTMENT
Welcome to the Southington Department webpage. The department is comprised of a combination of career and volunteer firefighters, operating out of four stations located strategically throughout the town.
We are a vibrant department that values our past, sees present possibilities, and embraces the future. Our dedicated, hardworking members are trained to provide the following services: Structural Firefighting, Vehicle Rescue, Emergency Medical Service, Water Rescue, Hazardous Materials Response, Community Risk Reduction Program, Strategic Planning, and Command and Control. We are committed to providing the citizens and visitors of Southington with the best service and protection possible.
The Southington Fire Department takes great pride in the many items that make us a community-based service organization. Such as:
- An outstanding commitment to quality customer service
- Our belief that we are an important part of our community
- Our commitment to providing high quality training to our personnel
- A consistent focus on meeting the community’s emergency response needs in a successful, and cost-efficient manner
- Our dedication to our overall objective of improving the quality of life and safety of the residents and visitors
Our department has a long-standing history of providing quality service and programs to the community. We stand committed to expanding on this tradition in our future endeavors through collaborative community interaction and the enhanced delivery of customer care services. We remain positioned to respond to your needs with professionalism, compassion, integrity, and respect.