Veterans Memorial Park
Woodruff Street, Southington
|PARK SIZE:||20.5 Acres|
|HOURS:||Daily, Dawn until Dusk
(Closing time may vary due to scheduled sporting events.)
*Tennis and pickleball only are allowed on the tennis courts at all Town parks. Rollerblading, skateboarding, street hockey, etc. are prohibited.
Park Use Guidelines
- With the exception of the swimming pools, Memorial Park is open to the public, regardless of residency.
- Picnic grove areas, tennis courts, and the basketball court may be utilized on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sport fields (baseball, football) may be reserved by Town leagues only.
- The pool and splash pad are not available for rental at any time.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the park at all times.
- Per the Town's insurance policy requirements, inflatables (i.e. bounce houses) are not allowed in the park at any time.
Memorial Pool & Splash Pad
Memorial Park's pool and splash pad are now CLOSED for the season and will reopen in June 2023 (exact date TBD).
The swimming pool and splash pad at Memorial Park are open seasonally to Southington residents only; however, each resident may bring one non-resident guest. ID and proof of residency are required to gain entry. There is no fee to use the pools. Hours are subject to change based on weather conditions or pool safety issues.