Round Robin Tournament (Fall 2021)
**EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO A LACK OF PARTICIPANTS**
The Southington Recreation Department will host a "Round Robin" singles tennis match play tournament for Southington residents ages 9-14.
All participants must bring their own tennis rackets and water bottles; tennis balls will be provided. Each match will be an 8-game pro set. Participants will be permitted to warm-up with their opponents for 15 minutes prior to the first game. At the end of the final round of the day, the winner will receive a $10 Dunkin Donuts gift card.
Advance registration is required and will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. This event is limited to a maximum of eight (8) players.Event Details
- Saturday, October 2, 2021
- 10:00 AM start time
- $20.00 per child registration fee
- Panthorn Park Tennis Courts, 485 Burritt St., Plantsville
- Registration forms will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office in Town Hall, 75 Main Street, Southington.
- If registering by mail, it is strongly recommended to call ahead to reserve a space.
- Forms and payments are due by 4:30 pm on Friday, October 1, 2021.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Required)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card*
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.