Men's Basketball League (Winter 2024)
The Southington Recreation Department is offering a winter basketball program for men ages 18 and up. Game play for registered teams is anticipated to begin in early January.
- Players must meet at least ONE of the following requirements:
- Current resident of Southington (including Plantsville, Marion, and Milldale);
- Current Southington landowner/taxpayer;
- Graduated from Southington High School
- A maximum of three (3) players who do not meet any of the above residency requirements will be permitted per team at the additional cost of $50.00 per player
- Team Registration Fee: $500.00, plus out-of-town player fees as noted above, if applicable
- Games will take place on Monday & Thursday evenings in the DePaolo Middle School Gymnasium, 385 Pleasant St., Southington
- Registration will be accepted by mail or in person at the Recreation Department office, 388 Pleasant Street (inside the Calendar House Senior Center).
- Registration forms/rosters and payment in full must be received in the Recreation office no later than 4:30 pm on Friday, December 15, 2023.
- Please contact Dave Lapreay, Director of Recreation, at (860) 276-6289 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Required)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card*