Adult Fitness (Spring 2021)
The Southington Recreation Department is offering a virtual Adult Fitness (aerobics) program via Zoom for ages 18+; there are no residency requirements to participate. A total of 8 classes will be held on Tuesday evenings. The instructor is Carol Brazil.
- $40.00 per person for the full 8 class session
- Tuesdays: March 9, 16, 23, 30; April 6, 13, 20, 27
- 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Online via Zoom
- Registered participants will receive the Zoom class link & access code by email prior to the first class.
Classes will consist of low & high-impact aerobics and strength training with free weights (1-10 lbs, if available). Participants should wear comfortable clothing and sneakers. Those who do not own weights may substitute other household items, if desired, such as unopened water bottles or canned goods.
- Registration will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office.
- Registration is due by 4:30 pm on Tuesday, March 9, 2021.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Required)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card*
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.