Adult Fitness (Spring 2023)
**PROGRAM IN PROGRESS - REGISTRATION CLOSED**
The Southington Recreation Department is offering an Adult Fitness program for ages 18+; there are no residency requirements to participate. A total of 16 classes will be held on Tuesday & Thursday evenings. The instructor is Carol Brazil.
- $80.00 per person for the full 16-class session (2 days/week); or
- $40.00 per person for a half session (1 day/week)
- March 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30; April 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27; May 2, 4
- 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Calendar House Senior Center, 388 Pleasant St., Southington
Classes will consist of low & high-impact aerobics and strength training with free weights (1-10 lbs, if available). Participants should wear comfortable clothing and sneakers.
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Registration will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office located within the Southington Senior Center at 388 Pleasant Street.
- Registration and payment are due by 4:30 pm on Tuesday, March 14, 2023.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Required)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card*
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.