Kick-Fit Kickboxing (Fall 2021)
The Southington Recreation Department, in conjunction with Leadership Martial Arts, is pleased to offer this fitness and self defense program. A total of 18 classes will be held on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays.
It is not mandatory to attend all 18 classes. Participants are welcome to attend as many or as few dates as their personal schedules allow. Please note, however, that the program cost will remain the same regardless of the number of classes attended.
- Open to ages 13 & up; no residency requirements
- $99.00 per person (includes boxing gloves)
- Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays: September 21-October 30, 2021
- 6:00-6:45 pm (Tues/Thurs); and 9:00-9:45 am (Sat)
- Leadership Martial Arts, 971 Meriden-Waterbury Tpke., Plantsville
Kick-Fit Kickboxing is an exciting workout program where you punch, jump, lift and kick using heavy bags, rip bands, kettle bells and medicine balls, all while learning valuable self defense skills to build confidence wherever you go. The training is intense, but you'll learn effective self defense skills for the real world while having fun, making new friends, and getting in the best shape of your life!
Individuals who have already participated in a prior session of Kick-Fit classes at Leadership Martial Arts are NOT eligible to enroll in this program.
- Registration is limited to 20 participants and will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration forms will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office.
- Forms and payments are due by 4:30 pm on Monday, September 20, 2021.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Required)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card*
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.