Youth Martial Arts (Fall 2021)
**PROGRAMS IN PROGRESS - REGISTRATION CLOSED**
The Southington Recreation Department, in conjunction with Leadership Martial Arts, is pleased to offer introductory Martial Arts programs for children ages 4-12. A total of 12 classes will be held on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
It is not mandatory to attend all 12 classes. Participants are welcome to attend as many or as few dates as their personal schedules allow. Please note, however, that the program cost will remain the same regardless of the number of classes attended.
- $99.00 per child (includes uniform)
- Mondays & Wednesdays: September 20-October 27, 2021
- Ages 4-6 ("Little Dragons") meet from 4:30-5:00 pm;
Ages 7-12 ("Karate Kids") meet from 5:15-5:45 pm
- Leadership Martial Arts, 971 Meriden-Waterbury Tpke., Plantsville
Martial Arts are used to build skills through fun and challenging drills. This approach includes reinforcing good discipline, displaying confidence, and maintaining a positive attitude.
Children who have already participated in an introductory program at Leadership Martial Arts are NOT eligible to enroll.
- Registration is limited to 20 participants per age group and will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration forms will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office.
- Forms and payments are due by 4:30 pm on Friday, September 17, 2021.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Required)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card*
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.