Yoga in the Park (Summer 2022)
The Southington Recreation Department's "Yoga in the Park" program is open to ages 16 years and up. There are no residency requirements to participate. A total of 8 classes will be held on Monday & Tuesday evenings.
- $50.00 per person for the full 8-class session (2 days/week); or
- $25.00 per person for a half session (1 day/week)
- Mondays & Tuesdays: July 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26; August 1
- 5:30 pm - 6:15 pm
- Recreation Park - Front Picnic Grove (grassy area between playground & pavilion), 25 Maxwell Noble Dr., Plantsville
NOTE: In the event of inclement weather on any of the above-listed dates, class will be conducted online via Zoom.
"Yoga in the Park" offers the opportunity to practice yoga surrounded by nature. Each 45-minute gentle class will be led by a certified instructor, Amy Capobianco. This practice will focus on yoga postures as well as breathwork and mindfulness. This class is suitable for individuals of all fitness levels. Participants are required to bring their own yoga mat, towel, and water. Join in with your community and enjoy the fresh air and relaxation!
- Registration will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office.
- Registration and payment are due by 4:30 pm on Friday, July 1, 2022.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Required)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card*
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.