Walk in the Park (Fall 2021)
**PROGRAM IN PROGRESS - REGISTRATION CLOSED**
The Southington Recreation Department is offering an outdoor "Walk in the Park" power walking program for adults (ages 18+; no residency requirements). A total of 10 classes will be held on Tuesday & Thursday evenings. The instructor is Carol Brazil.
- $30.00 per person for the full 10 class session (2 days/week); or
- $15.00 per person for a half session (1 day/week)
- September 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30; October 5, 7, 12, 14, 19
- 5:30 pm - 6:15 pm
- Recreation Park, 25 Maxwell Noble Dr., Plantsville
Get your body moving with our power walking program while enjoying the beauty of autumn in our Town park! This program is suitable for individuals of all fitness levels. Participants should wear sneakers and comfortable clothing and bring ample water for hydration.
- Registration forms will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office.
- Forms and payments are due by 4:30 pm on Tuesday, September 14, 2021.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Required)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card*
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.