Soccer Skills: Virtual Series (Winter 2021)
**PROGRAM IN PROGRESS - REGISTRATION CLOSED**
The Southington Recreation Department, in conjunction with Skyhawks Sports Academy, is pleased to offer this virtual class series for children ages 6-9. Classes will take place online via Zoom one day per week for five weeks.
Whether you are looking for sharpen your skills or learn the game for the first time, Skyhawks' virtual Soccer Skills program is a great way to stay active and have fun with soccer. This fast-paced, engaging program provides the perfect mix of game-based exercises and skill practice to promote agility and improve fundamental soccer skills. Ball control, dribbling, passing and shooting movements are the focus. All activities are designed to be performed in the home or backyard.
Participants are responsible for providing their own equipment/materials for each class. See materials list linked under Program Details section below for further details.
- $39.00 per child for the full 5 class session
- Tuesdays, February 2, 9, 16, 23; March 2
- 7:30 PM - 8:15 PM
- Required Materials List
- Registration forms will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office in Town Hall, 75 Main Street, Southington.
- Forms and payments are due by 4:30 pm on Wednesday, January 27, 2021.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Required)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card*
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.