Hatha Yoga (Fall 2021)
**PROGRAM IN PROGRESS - REGISTRATION CLOSED**
The Southington Recreation Department's fall Hatha Yoga program is open to ages 16 years and up. There are no residency requirements to participate. A total of 12 classes will be held on Tuesday evenings.
- $85.00 per person for the full 12-class session
- Tuesdays: September 14*, 21*, 28*; October 5, 12, 19, 26; November 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- 6:00-7:00 pm or 7:15-8:15 pm (Must select class time upon registration.)
- Online via Zoom*; DePaolo Middle School Gym, 385 Pleasant St., Southington
Hatha yoga is mainly composed of breathing, stretching, and relaxation. The postures are easy to practice, yet powerful, and can be done by people of all ages and physical conditions. Classes will be led by a certified instructor, Amy Capobianco. Participants are required to bring their own yoga mat (or flat blanket), towel, and water.
*Classes will be held virtually via Zoom during the month of September as use of indoor spaces in Town schools is currently prohibited through September 30th. If approved, in person classes at DePaolo Middle School will resume in October. In the event of an extended ban, all classes would be held virtually.
- Registration will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office.
- Registration is due by 4:30 pm on Tuesday, September 14, 2021.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Required)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card*
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.