Hatha Yoga (Spring 2023)
The Southington Recreation Department's spring Hatha Yoga program is open to ages 16 years and up. There are no residency requirements to participate. A total of 8 classes will be held on Tuesday evenings.
- $60.00 per person for the full 8-class session
- Tuesdays: April 18, 25; May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; June 6
- 6:00-7:00 pm
- DePaolo Middle School Gym, 385 Pleasant St., Southington
Hatha yoga is mainly composed of breathing, stretching, and relaxation. The postures are easy to practice, yet powerful, and can be done by people of all ages and physical conditions. Classes will be led by a certified instructor, Amy Capobianco. Participants are required to bring their own yoga mat (or flat blanket), towel, and water.
View Program Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Registration will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office, 388 Pleasant Street, Southington (inside the Calendar House Senior Center).
- Registration and payment are due by 4:30 pm on Tuesday, April 18, 2023.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Register Online Register By Mail
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Required)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card*
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.