Hatha Yoga (Winter/Spring 2021)
**PROGRAM IN PROGRESS - REGISTRATION CLOSED**
The Southington Recreation Department is offering a virtual Hatha Yoga program for all ages (minors should be supervised by an adult) via Zoom. A total of 12 classes will be held on Monday evenings. The instructor is Amy Capobianco.
- $60.00 per person for the full 12 class session
- Mondays: January 25; February 1, 8, 22; March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29; April 5, 19, 26
- No classes on February 15 & April 12
- 6:00 PM - 6:50 PM
- Online via Zoom
- Registered participants will receive the Zoom class link & access code by email.
Hatha Yoga is mainly composed of breathing, stretching, and relaxation. The postures are easy to practice, yet powerful, and can be done by people of all ages and physical condition.
- Registration will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office.
- Registration is due by 4:30 pm on Friday, January 22, 2021.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Required)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card*
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.