Zumba Fitness (Winter 2024)
The Southington Recreation Department is offering a Zumba® Fitness program for adults (ages 18+; no residency requirements). A total of 16 classes will be held on Monday and Wednesday evenings. The instructor is Kim Albert.
- $80.00 per person for the full 16-class session (2 days/week); or
- $40.00 per person for a half session (1 day/week)
- January 8, 10, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31; February 5, 7, 12, 14, 21, 26, 28; March 4, 6
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Oshana Elementary School Gymnasium, 70 Church St., Plantsville
Zumba® Fitness classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. The exercises include music with fast and slow rhythms, as well as resistance training. The music and moves you will learn are derived from various dance styles such as salsa, cha-cha, belly dancing, hip-hop and more. It's easy to do, effective and exhilarating. There's no other fitness class like a Zumba® Fitness party!
- Registration will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office, 388 Pleasant Street, Southington, CT 06489 (inside the Calendar House Senior Center).
- Registration and payment are due in the Recreation Department by 4:30 pm on Friday, January 5, 2024.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Required)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card*
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.