- To receive paperless billing click here
- To email your Second Water Meter reading click here
- Worksheet for Meter Feasibility Calculation (Irrigation & Wells)
- Second Water Meter Information
- Procedure for Purchase and Installation of a Second Water Meter (Revised 4/20/2017)
- Typical Water Meter Set Up (Schematic; Revised 5/9/14)
- Rate Appeal Flowchart
- Rate Adjustment Application
Sewer Department Staff:
The Southington Sewer Department is responsible for the quarterly billing and collection of approximately 10,000 bills for sewer usage. We also provide billing and collection for sewer assessments and connection charges. Permits for sewer connections, grease interceptors, and septic dumping are issued from this office.
We welcome the opportunity to assist you. Please come in, call or e-mail us and we will be happy to help you in any way we can. Please visit the frequently asked questions (FAQ) portion of our web site for quick answers to your questions.
Emergency service 24 hours/365 days
After hours Emergencies-Sewer backups call Southington Police (860) 621-0103