Town of Southington Veterans Service Office
Veterans Committee Members
- Rachel Wache, Chair - 860-621-0890
- Liz Chubet - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Della Porta - 860-919-6298 JLDellaporta@gmail.com
- Steve Pintarich - 860-877-2513
- Alex J. Ricciardone - 860-877-2935
- Victoria Triano - email@example.com
- Joe Woloszyn - 916-204-8960
- Mark Sciota, Town Manager - 860-276-6200
The Town of Southington Veterans Committee is looking for your help. ln our efforts to update the existing WWll, Korea and Vietnam Era monument located on the Town Green, we are asking for assistance from the community.
The plaques on the monument have some misspellings and omissions of names that we would like to remedy during this time. The Committee is asking the public to help us with any of these issues. lf you have a family member that is not currently on the monument or whose name is misspelled, contact the office by leaving a message at 86O-276-6299 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assist you.
The criteria to be met for Veterans to be added to this monument is that the "Home of Record" on the Veterans DD-214 must be Southington. The application can be found below, and there will also be hard copies available at the Southington Public Library and Town Hall for your convenience.
All applications must be submitted by September 30, 2023.
Southington Wartime Veterans Monument Update ApplicationRESOURCES