Burritt Street, Plantsville
|PARK SIZE:||139.1 Acres|
|HOURS:||Daily, Dawn until Dusk
(Closing time may vary due to scheduled sporting events.)
Park Use & Reservations
- Panthorn Park is open to the public, regardless of residency.
- A permit is required for any type of organized event taking place on park grounds (birthday party, fundraiser, group outing, bottle/can drive, etc.).
- Park space may be reserved by Southington residents/organizations only.
- Reservations at Panthorn Park are free of charge. Please call the Recreation Department at 860-276-6219 to inquire about date availability.
- Sport fields (lacrosse, softball) may be reserved by Town leagues only.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the park at all times.
- Per the Town's insurance policy requirements, inflatables (i.e. bounce houses) are not allowed in the park at any time.
- Download a Park Use Permit Application