The mission of the Southington Recreation Department is to offer diverse year-round leisure opportunities by providing quality recreational programs and facilities to the residents of Southington. The Recreation Department is responsible for planning and implementing youth and adult activities as well as managing rentals of the Town's parks and pavilions for organized functions and usage of the Community Sign Board on the Southington Town Green. By providing consistency, dependability, and an obligation to our residents and the programs they partake in, we strive to elevate the quality of life for our community.
Upcoming Programs & Events
- CT DEEP Fishing Field Trips
- Dog Obedience
- Playground Program
- Skyhawks Mini-Hawk Sports Camp
- Skyhawks Track & Field Camp
- Softball: Men's League
- Softball: Women's League
- Tennis: Youth Round Robin Tournaments
Frequently Used Documents
- Drive-In Pavilion/Grounds Use Permit Application
- Park Use Permit Application
- Town Green Community Sign Board Application
The Southington Recreation Department proudly supports the STEPS coalition in the mission to "grow great kids." We encourage you to visit their website to learn more and see how you, too, can help to make a difference in our community!