Zumba Fitness (Spring 2021)
The Southington Recreation Department is offering a virtual Zumba® Fitness program for adults (ages 18+; no residency requirements) via Zoom. A total of 16 classes will be held on Monday and Wednesday evenings. The instructor is Kim Albert.
- $80.00 per person for the full 16-class session (2 days/week); or
- $40.00 per person for a half session (1 day/week)
- Mondays & Wednesdays: March 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31; April 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28
- 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Online via Zoom
- Registered participants will receive the Zoom class link & access code by email prior to the first class date.
Zumba® Fitness classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. The exercises include music with fast and slow rhythms, as well as resistance training. The music and moves you will learn are derived from various dance styles such as salsa, cha-cha, belly dancing, hip-hop and more. It's easy to do, effective and exhilarating. There's no other fitness class like a Zumba® Fitness party!
- Registration will be accepted online, by mail, or in person at the Recreation Department office.
- Registration is due by 4:30 pm on Monday, March 8, 2021.
- Please call the office at (860) 276-6219 with any questions.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (Exact Change Required)
- Check/Money Order - Payable to "Town of Southington"
- Credit Card*
*An additional, non-refundable service fee applies to all credit card transactions.